||Presentation given at the 9th meeting of the Bucks, Berks and Oxfordshire Chartered Director Group on 16th March 2010 at the Hotel Du Vin Henley
- Hints and Tips
- Getting the most out of LinkedIn
- How to use LinkedIn effectively
- David Doughty
|1. Why do I want to be LinkedIn?
- Follow the ‘rules’ of networking
- Building a network
- Suggested contacts
- What type of account should I have?
2. LinkedIn etiquette
- Invitations – who to invite? What to say?
- ‘Don’t knows’ – what to do if you get too many
- Introductions – target contacts
3. Your Profile
- More than a CV
- Recommendations – giving and receiving
- Twitter (to tweet or not to tweet?)
- Who is looking at my profile?
- Updates – what are my contacts doing?
- Expanding your network
- WordPress – Blogs
7. LinkedIn CRM
- Outlook LinkedIn Dashboard
- Profile Organiser
8. Settings Plus
- E-mail addresses
- Duplicate accounts
- Who can see what?
| Powerpoint Presentation