Social Media for Beginners
Wednesday 3 July 2013, Advanced Business Solutions, Milton Park, Abingdon Oxon OX14 4RY
13:00 to 16:30
- Are you making the most of Social Media?
- Is your LinkedIn profile up to date?
- Are you using Facebook and Twitter to position yourself as a specialist in your field?
If not then the Social Media for Beginners Half-day Workshop is an essential next step in establishing your Social Media presence.
Social Media has dramatically changed the face of career development – it is no longer about simply keeping your CV up to date. If you are employed or running your own business Social Media tools should be at the heart of your career development strategy.
Whether you are embarking on a Portfolio Career or a new full-time role you can increase your chances of success by using LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and other Social Media apps.
Learn what to do and what not to do.
Packed with powerful practical tips and techniques this workshop will unveil the mysteries of Social Media and equip you with all you need to enable you to establish an on-line presence.
The fee for this ½-day workshop is:
- £69.00 (+ VAT) for non-members.
- £59.00 (+ VAT) payment with booking by BACs or PayPal
- £49.00 (+ VAT) for Tier1 members
Places are limited so book on-line today!
Course Leader: David Doughty CDir FIoD FCIM FBCS
The course is delivered by David Doughty, a Chartered Director and highly experienced Non-Executive, Chief Executive, Chair, Entrepreneur and Business Mentor. David has been a member of LinkedIn since 2006 and actively uses Social Media to promote a number of businesses. See his LinkedIn profile here: (http://uk.linkedin.com/in/daviddoughty)
- Not Just a Resume: How to Make Your LinkedIn Profile More Marketable (execu-search.com)
- Square One | Your LinkedIn Profile (thealternativeboard.com)
- Use social media to land a new job (thegazette.com)
- How to Setup a Social Media Business Strategy (socialmediaexaminer.com)